Thursday, September 26, 2013


Two Thoughts For Thursday..

I was over at Cat Chat With Caren And Cody ( www.opcatchat.blogspot.com  ) and learned about Remember Me Thursday, check out this beautiful way to honor the memory of pets who lost their lives waiting to be adopted.
Light a candle for them in their memory.



And now for something completely different:

All politics aside: Ted Cruz's 21 hour.. whatever that was.
All I heard was; "Look at me, look at me, hey, look at me. Are you looking? Look at me..." For a minute I thought my humans 2 year old niece was in the room.

Noodle




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just came over because of your Meet & Greet from Jen's Funny Farm. You are a very cute cat and I'm happy that you got rescued.

    I'm BJ. I'm a 13 1/2 dog and I live in NYC with my mom, Lynda. I blog about my life, pet food and new pet laws. Come visit it me at http://twoearsandatail.blogspot.com I also have a Facebook page named BJ Pup.

    I hope that we continue to visit one another. I just followed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the shout out. I ADORE that photo!

    ReplyDelete